Sign for The Pars! - Re-launchedFriday, 28th Apr 2017
Tickets on sale around the ground again on Saturday. Priced at just £10!
After the unfortunate situation regarding the recent held auction, we have taken your feedback on board and are delighted to offer the ‘Sign for The Pars’ package as a £10 per ticket raffle, giving as many of our supporters the opportunity to sign for the club.*
We are delighted to accept the offer made by the Pars Supporters’ Trust to facilitate this with all funds raised being passed directly to Dunfermline Athletic. Tickets will go on sale from Saturday 8th April 2017 from various areas within the stadium including:
· Norrie McCathie concourse
· Table outside Club Shop
· North West Stand
· Bars and Lounges
You also have the option available to purchase a ticket online via the Pars Supporters Trust website www.parssupporterstrust.co.uk or from the Club Shop on non-matchdays (Open Friday 10-4pm).
· Be in an official team photo and have your head and shoulders photo taken
· Sign a one-year contract, with Allan Johnston present
· Take part in a signing photoshoot alongside manager, Allan Johnston
· Have your own squad number*
· Be interviewed then published on dafc.co.uk and on club social media channels
· Be included on the DAFC Official Website under squad profile section
· Included in every home match programme team list
· Receive a first team training shirt with your squad number printed
· Receive a copy of every home programme
· Hospitality for you plus a guest for a match of your choice
*You will receive a full home kit with your name and number printed. Squad number must be decided with approval from the Football Club. Please also note, you will not train or play in a professional match for the club.
The lucky winner will be drawn by manager, Allan Johnston at the club annual Open Day, which will take place on Sunday 16th July 2017 at The Glen Pavillion.