1. All matches are played in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the SFA, the SPFL, and where applicable, the Regulations of FIFA/UEFA Competitions.
2. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without prior notice and without liability.
3. Tickets allotted by this Club/event organiser are issued on the express condition that no holder thereof shall sell or transfer same for a larger price than appears on the face thereof. In the event of any breach of this condition, the Club reserves the right to cancel this ticket and to retain the money paid therefor on allotment.
4. In the event of the match being abandoned after having kicked off you may be entitled to a refund of the cash admission charge paid at the turnstile in the determination of the Club/Event Organiser acting reasonably.
Where a match is abandoned before the expiry of the first half admission arrangements for the rearranged fixture will be issued to those who attend the abandoned match. These arrangements in cases where the match is abandoned after the expiry of the first half shall be a matter for the reasonable discretion of the Club.
5. In the event of an all ticket match being postponed for any reason, the ticket will be valid on postponed date.
In the event of postponement/abandonment/ cancellation of a match you may be entitled to a refund (in full or in part depending on the circumstances) of the purchase price of the ticket. Please contact the Club/Event Organiser for details.
6. All children entering the Ground, must pay for admission or hold a valid ticket.
7. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the trackside, field of play or any other place specified by the Club or Police.
8. With the exception of authorised Media representatives holding accreditation issued by the club/event organiser, the taking of photographs or filming by any means inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, no transmission or reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise is permitted save with a special authorisation in writing by the club/event organiser and, where appropriate, the prior consent of the Scottish Football Association, the Scottish Premier League, the Scottish Football League or appropriate body.
9. Only persons specially authorised in writing by the Club are permitted to offer Newspapers, Periodicals or any other Articles for sale in the Ground and any charitable collection will only be permitted within the ground with prior written consent of the Club.
10. Unnecessary noise such as from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion, annoyance or nuisance of any kind, is not permitted in any part of the Ground.
11. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly FORBIDDEN. Under SFA and SPFL rules relating to Ground Safety, Behaviour at Matches and Damage to Stadia, all clubs must ensure that their players, officials, supporters and any other person exercising a function, or connected with, the club do not engage in Unacceptable Conduct at a stadium on the occasion of an official match. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes all home and away matches played by the club.
For this purpose, Unacceptable Conduct is conduct which is violent and/or disorderly.
Violent Conduct includes:
• actual, attempted or threatened physical violence against a person or persons. and
• intentional damage to property.
Disorderly Conduct includes:
• conduct which stirs up or sustains, or is likely or is designed to stir up or sustain, hatred or ill will against, or towards, individuals or groups of people because of:
• colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin.
• membership, or presumed membership, of a religious group or of a social cultural group with perceived religious affiliation.
• sexual orientation.
• transgender identity. or
• using threatening, abusive or insulting words or conduct. and
• displaying, writing or any other thing which is threatening, abusive or insulting.
This list is not exhaustive and must be read in conjunction with the Stadium Regulations. Upon determining that a breach of, or failure to fulfil, the rules has been established, a number of options are available to the SFA and the SPFL, three of which are:
• give a reprimand to the club.
• impose a fine on the club. and
• impose a deduction of points.
Any person engaging in Unacceptable Conduct may be subject to any, or a combination of, the following:
• removal from the stadium.
• suspension from attending official matches involving the club.
• indefinite ban from attending official matches involving the club. and
• a report to the police and possible criminal proceedings.
12. Please note that it is an offence punishable by law for any person to enter or attempt to enter the Ground:
(1). Whilst in possession of a prohibited container which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person.
(2). Whilst in possession of alcohol
(3). Whilst drunk
(4). Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling or the emission of smoke or a visible gas
(5). Any article which is a firework.
and all persons entering the ground may be searched by the police.
13. Standing is FORBIDDEN in seated viewing areas.
14. Banners, or other articles which could, or might be used as a weapon, or to cause annoyance or unnecessary obstruction or offence, are not permitted within the ground.
15. All persons entering this Ground are admitted subject to the condition that they may be required to submit to search to prevent prohibited articles being brought into the Ground which might be used to cause injury or damage to other persons or property.
16. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any objects which may cause injury or offence whether on to the pitch or track or otherwise.
17. At all times, the right of admission is reserved by the Club and in general no transfers within the Ground are allowed. Spectators found in the wrong area amid opposing fans may be ejected.
18. All persons entering this Ground are admitted only subject to the above Ground Regulations and to the Rules and Regulations of the SFA, the SPFL. ENTRY TO THIS GROUND SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE OF ALL THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
19. The Club reserves the right for its servants and agents and for members of police forces to remove from this Ground any person who does NOT COMPLY WITH GROUND REGULATIONS AND WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS of the SFA, the SPFL and/or, where applicable, the Regulations of the FIFA/UEFA Competitions or whose presence in the Ground is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other Spectators.
20. Smoking in no-smoking areas is strictly FORBIDDEN. This includes the use of vapes/e-cigs.
21. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is subject of a current Football Banning Order.
22. CCTV cameras may be in use and recordings could be used in any proceedings.
You should be aware that in terms of a protocol with the Police Scotland the details of any arrest or detention occurring in connection with a football match may be shared with the Club.
Football Banning Orders may be imposed on individuals who infringe these rules.