Hospitality at East End Park
• Hosted by club legend Jim Leishman
• Special Guests Ex-players in attendance
• Copies of Match Programme available on your table
• Complimentary teamsheet
• Two course pre-match hot meal
• Hot pie, tea and coffee at half-time
• Cash bar
• Pre-match interaction with manager
(per game, season 2017/2018):
• Season Ticket Holders £37.00
• Non-Season Ticket Holders £52.00
• Price per box from £150.00*
Hospitality takes place in the Purvis Suite which is accessible to wheelchair users via two separate lift systems.
Lift at reception is 2ft 8 x 4ft (Width x Length) and weight allowance 48 stone (includes chair & person)
Purvis Suite lift is 2ft 3 x 3ft 2 (Width x Length) and weight allowance 36 stone (includes chair & person)
Wheelchair users can view the match from one of our pitchside boxes on the Purvis Suite level by requesting this at the time of booking. Boxes are subject to an additional charge and are subject to availability.
If no boxes are available, wheelchair users can see the match from our external viewing platform in front of the East end of the Main Stand. Please advise of any accessibility requirements at time of booking.
To book online please use the Booking Bug App below.
Contact DAFC on (01383) 724295 or by email email@example.com
Please note that bookings can only be taken until 4pm on the Friday before the game, to ensure the relevant numbers can be catered for.
Please note that the above prices and package are subject to change.