Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
Season Ticket Terms and Conditions June 2017
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which the Club supplies your DAFC (“the Club”) Seasoncard (the “Season Ticket”). These terms apply to all Season Tickets valid from 1 June 2017 until 31 May 2018 (the “Season”) and unless terminated earlier as set out below will terminate at the end of the Season. The person named on the season ticket will be the "Holder" of the Season Ticket and each Season Ticket is valid for entry to East End Park (the “Stadium”) by the Holder.
Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide your Season Ticket and associated services, how the Holder and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
Additional terms. Your use of the Season Ticket is also subject to your acceptance of the following additional terms: i) the Ground Regulations, which are exhibited at the Stadium.. (ii) Unacceptable Conduct Rules. (iii) the terms of any Supporter Charter or Code of Conduct adopted by or binding upon the Club and (iv) the rules and regulations of any football authority binding upon the Club. copies of which are all available on request and at www.dafc.co.uk.
How to contact the Club. You can contact us by telephoning the Ticket Office at 01383 745909 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ticket Office, East End Park, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY12 7RB.
How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order. "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
How we will accept your order. The Club`s acceptance of the Holder`s order will take place when we confirm your order at which point a contract will come into existence between the Holder and the Club.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the Season Ticket. Season Tickets are sold subject to a safety certificate for the Stadium being granted by the appropriate authorities.
Timing. We shall print any new Season Tickets or Season Tickets where a new card is required by the Holder by the later of 30 days from the date we accept your order and 3 July 2017. For a Season Ticket renewal, the Holder will be able to use the Season Ticket already in his or her possession and it will be updated automatically. From time to time we may issue a new Season Ticket, which we will deliver to the Holder before disabling any existing Season Ticket.
Your responsibility for Season Ticket. The Season Ticket will be the Holder`s responsibility from the time we deliver it to the address you gave us for delivery or you collect it from us. The Season Ticket is only for use by the Holder and transfer of the Season Ticket is permitted only with the consent of the Club in accordance with Clause 4 below.
1. Season Ticket services. Each Season Ticket is valid for entry to the Stadium for certain matches, which depend on the kind of Season Ticket purchased. Services for each Season Ticket category are for 18 home league matches which shall be for all home SPFL league matches.
2. Your right to change your mind. The Holder may change his or her mind and cancel the contract at any time within 14 days from the date on which the contract is entered into (the “Cancellation Period”). Your right to end the Contract. After the Cancellation Period, the Holder can still end the contract if the Club has not delivered the services promised or if we are unable to deliver the services due to reasons outside our control. In all other cases, you will not be able to end the contract and will be committed to the Season Ticket for the full 12 month duration of the Season.
3. How to end the contract (including if you have changed your mind) and refunds. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following: (a) Email- email us at email@example.com or (b) Post- simply write to us at Ticket Office, East End Park, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY12 7RB. In both cases please include details of your client reference, your name and address and, where applicable, your phone number and email address. Return the Season Ticket. On ending the contract (including where the Holder has changed his or her mind) the Holder shall return the Season Ticket to the Club immediately in the same condition in which the Holder received it. Returns are at the Holder’s own risk and the Holder shall pay the cost of return unless the contract has been ended because the Club is at fault under Clause 2. Level of refund. Where the Holder ends the contract during the Cancellation Period, or ends the contract for another reason set out above, the Club shall refund the Holder the full price that the Holder paid for the Season Ticket if the Holder has not attended any matches using the Season Ticket. If the Holder cancels after receiving the benefit of the Season Ticket services the Holder must still pay for what he / she has received, but may be entitled to a discount where the contract ends due to the Club`s fault or inability to provide the services. Timing of refund. The Club shall make any refund due to the Holder within 14 days of receipt of the Season Ticket, using the same payment method that the Holder used to purchase the Season Ticket, unless we both agree otherwise in writing.
4. Restrictions on re-sale and transfer. Unauthorised re-sale or transfer. The Season Ticket is for the use of the Holder only. Re-sale or transfer of the Season Ticket is prohibited without the consent of the Club. If there is a breach of this condition, the Club may cancel the Season Ticket and retain any money initially paid for it to the extent needed to pay for costs and losses we suffer as a result of unauthorised transfer or re-sale.
5. Stadium Entry. The Holder will not be admitted to the Stadium without possession of the Holder’s Season Ticket or, at the Club’s discretion, the appropriate match voucher or a valid match ticket. Entry to the Stadium is subject to the Holder`s acceptance of the Ground Regulations, which are exhibited at the Stadium and published on www.dafc.co.uk. The Season Ticket is not valid for any events at the Stadium other than the football matches specified in these terms. The Club may refuse the Holder admission to the Stadium, on reasonable cause. Seat location. The Club may, in its absolute discretion, relocate the Holder to an alternative seat or part of the Stadium for any match. Exercise of this right includes, but is not limited to, the following situations: (a) if the Club is required under the rules of a competition, or otherwise, to provide seating for use by or for the competition organiser and/or visiting team. (b) if the section of the Stadium in which the Holder’s seat is located has been closed. and (c) for safety, security, refurbishment, alteration or other operational reasons. Reasonable efforts will be made by the Club to provide a comparable seat. Seat transfer. If the Holder requests the Club to relocate his or her seat, a fee of £20 will be payable by the Holder if the Club accepts that request.
6. Additional Ticket Purchase Options. Priority ahead of public ticket sales. Purchase of a Season Ticket will entitle the Holder to request, if available, a ticket or package of tickets offered for sale by the Club, for any other domestic, European or other home match at the Stadium involving the Club, except where the Stadium is being used as a neutral venue or has been hired by a third party. Such request will be given priority over general public sales of those tickets up to a publicised date in advance of that match or matches. After that publicised date the ticket or multiple match package may be made available by the Club for public sale. Usual seat is not guaranteed. Purchase of a ticket or multiple match package by the Holder for such additional match(es) does not guarantee the Holder the use of the Holder’s normal seat. Additional ticket packages. Other than with the consent of the Club, where the ticket or tickets offered for sale by the Club are for a package of games, the Holder cannot elect to purchase a ticket for a smaller number of matches than that included in the package.
7. Standards of conduct. Holders of Season Tickets are regarded by the Club as ambassadors for the Club and its supporters worldwide. Holders are required to conduct themselves in a manner befitting this status when travelling to and attending any Club match during the Season. Drunkenness, foul, insulting, offensive or abusive language or behaviour. racist, discriminatory or sectarian behaviour, remarks, songs, chants, banners or displays. and the promotion or endorsement of any political organisation are not permitted within the Stadium or on the Club’s property, or at any matches involving the Club. Breaches of conduct. If the Holder breaches these Terms, the Ground Regulations, or the Unacceptable Conduct rules or if the Holder commits any criminal offence at any match involving the Club, the Club may take any or all of the following steps: (a) issue a warning. (b) refuse entry to the Stadium. (c) eject the Holder from the Stadium. (d) confiscate and/ or deactivate the Season Ticket. (e) exclude the Holder from future entry to the Stadium and/or withdraw the ability to buy additional tickets for such period as the Club considers appropriate, in all of the circumstances. (f) terminate this agreement. and (g) take separate legal action against the Holder.
8. Season Ticket confiscation. Withdrawal of tickets or benefits. The Club may confiscate or require the return of the Season Ticket or withdraw the option to buy additional tickets or any other benefits if the Holder behaves at or while travelling to any Club match in a manner which the Club, in its reasonable opinion, considers to have brought the Club or its supporters into disrepute. In the event of confiscation in these circumstances, the Club will, if there has been no other breach of these terms, refund an amount pro rata for any home matches included within the Season Ticket remaining to be played that season. Refunds in other circumstances will be subject to Clause 9. Breaches leading to confiscation or withdrawal. The following will be considered automatically by the Club to be serious matters leading to possible ejection from the Stadium, confiscation of a Season Ticket and future exclusion from the Stadium: breach of Clause 7. repeated minor breaches. failure to comply with warnings or instructions from Club officials, stewards or the police. committing a criminal offence. and endangering the health or safety of the Holder and/or others. This list is not exhaustive and any breach of the Ground Regulations, the Unacceptable Conduct Rules or the terms of any Supporters’ Charter or Code of Conduct may lead to confiscation or withdrawal.
9. Season Ticket confiscation – returns, refunds, and your liability. Confiscation returns and refunds. Return of a confiscated Season Ticket to the Holder will be at the discretion of the Club. No refund or compensation will be paid to the Holder if a Season Ticket has been confiscated, suspended, or cancelled due to a serious breach that has resulted in disciplinary action against the Club by the football authorities, or a loss to or liability on the part of the Club. In all other instances, refunds will be dependent upon the losses suffered by the Club as a result of the behaviour leading to the confiscation, suspension or cancellation.
10. Holder liability. The Holder (whether acting alone or with others) shall be jointly and individually liable for, and may be subject to legal action by the Club for recovery of, any fines, losses, penalties, liability or damages suffered or incurred by the Club (including disciplinary action by the football authorities) as a direct or indirect result of the conduct or behaviour of the Holder (or any third party to whom the Holder has provided his or her ticket, with or without the consent of the Club) at any DAFC match at any home or away venue, whether or not included within the Season Ticket.
12. Match Dates and Times. All match dates and times are subject to change. The Club is not obliged to provide a refund or compensation if match dates or times for which the Season Ticket is valid change, are unsuitable for the Holder, or the Holder is unable to attend matches included within the Season Ticket. If the Club is unable to complete a match fixture to provide a result for the purposes of the football authorities due to causes beyond the control of the Club, and that match fixture is not re-scheduled, the Holder will be compensated for any corresponding reduction in services. Refunds in any other circumstances are at the discretion of the Club.
13. Lost, damaged or stolen tickets. It is the Holder`s responsibility to take care of the Season Ticket. The Club is not obliged to replace the Season Ticket if the Season Ticket is lost, misplaced, stolen or damaged. Lost or stolen Season Tickets must be reported to the Club without delay. The Club may, at its discretion, following the provision of satisfactory evidence, issue a single match ticket or duplicate Season Ticket on payment by the Holder of a non-refundable administration and replacement fee of £5 for a replacement Season Ticket, to cover the Club`s administration costs in issuing such tickets.
15. Under 16s. If the Holder is under 16 years old, the Holder’s parent(s) and/or guardian(s) and/or the individual making payment for the Season Ticket shall also be responsible for the Holder’s actions, conduct and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and where appropriate any references in these terms to `the Holder` shall be deemed to include the individual specified in the order as having parental responsibility for the Holder.