Notice of Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 35th Annual General Meeting of the Lifeline will be held by way of video conference call on Thursday 4 March 2021 at 7pm for the following purposes:
1 To receive the Report of the Lifeline Committee and the independently examined accounts of the Lifeline for the year ended 31 July 2020.
2. Appointment of Independent Examiners to deal with the 2021 accounts.
3. To adopt an updated/amended version of the Lifeline’s Constitution.
4. To appoint Committee members/retirals by rotation.
Lifeline members should note that the Covid-19 restrictions currently in place effectively mean that it is not possible for more than two people to physically attend the AGM. The Lifeline Committee will, therefore, arrange for this meeting to be held by video conferencing. Members wishing to “attend” should e-mail the Lifeline Committee at email@example.com no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
By order of the Lifeline Committee
8 February 2021
1. A member entitled to “attend” and vote may appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of his/her rights to attend, speak and vote at a meeting of the Lifeline. A proxy need not be a member of the Lifeline. A form of proxy is available and can be downloaded from our website www.dafclifeline.co.uk. In order to be effective, appointing a proxy should be lodged with Mrs. Karyn Forrester at East End Park, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 or, alternatively, e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the appointed time of the meeting.
2. A copy of the constitution is available to members at request. Please do so by emailing the committee at email@example.com.
Views : 432