Hospitality v MortonTuesday, 14th Nov 2017
Enjoy a carvery hospitality at our Ladbrokes Championship match against Greenock Morton on 21 November from just £25!
Enjoy a carvery pre-match meal and the following:
• Suite hosted by club legend Jim Leishman
• Special Guest Ex-players in attendance
• Copies of Match Programme available on your table
• Complimentary teamsheet
• Hot pie, tea and coffee at half-time
• Cash bar
• Pre-match interaction with manager
Season Ticket holder: £25.00
Non-Season Ticket holder: £35.00
Match Sponsorship:Our popular Match Sponsorship is also available for this match at a discounted rate of just £900!
• Complimentary car space in club carpark (via Leys Park Road)
• Welcome by club legend Jim Leishman MBE
• Sparkling Wine Reception in DAFC Boardroom
• Guided tour of the dressing room area
• Commemorative pitchside photo of all guests
• Fully inclusive drinks package pre and post-match*
• Hostess table service
• Delicious Three Course Meal including Tea/Coffee
• Pre-Match interview with a member of DAFC management team
• Match Day Programme and Team Sheet
• Your Company Logo in Match Programme
• Company logo on all Table Menus
• Regular PA announcements
• Watch the match from your own Executive Pitchside box
• Half-time Savouries with Tea/Coffee
• Pick the Man of the Match and present a commemorative gift on the park immediately after the full-time whistle
• Match Sponsor will receive a commemorative DAFC gift
• Photos and a Thank You to appear on the club Social Media
12 guests (plus VAT)
*Fully inclusive package to the value of £250.00
Accessibility:Hospitality takes place in the Purvis Suite which is accessible to wheelchair users via two separate lift systems.
Lift at reception is 2ft 8 x 4ft (Width x Length) and weight allowance 48 stone (includes chair & person)
Purvis Suite lift is 2ft 3 x 3ft 2 (Width x Length) and weight allowance 36 stone (includes chair & person)
Wheelchair users can view the match from one of our pitchside boxes on the Purvis Suite level by requesting this at the time of booking. Boxes are subject to an additional charge and are subject to availability.
If no boxes are available, wheelchair users can see the match from our external viewing platform in front of the East end of the Main Stand. Please advise of any accessibility requirements at time of booking.
Bookings:To book online please use the Booking Bug App below.
Contact DAFC on (01383) 724295 or by email email@example.com
Please note that bookings can only be taken until 4pm on the Friday before the game, to ensure the relevant numbers can be catered for.
Please note that the above prices and package are subject to change.