Covid Match Rules
• If you feel unwell or are required to self-isolate by Test and Trace you must not attend the match.
• Details of all attendees over the age of 16 will be held securely by DAFC for 21 days and will be shared with NHS Test and Trace should they require it.
• Before purchasing your ticket, you should assess the risk of attending the match.
• Arrive in good time to go through all necessary entry procedures.
• Wear your face covering correctly at all times, covering your mouth and nose.
• Security checks will be in operation as usual, but please avoid any bringing bags unless out of medical necessity.
• Avoid touching surfaces where possible.
• Maintain good hygiene, and cough etiquette at all times.
• Please sit in your allocated seat.
• Please respect social distancing rules.
• The Stephen’s Kiosks will not be in operation, and this should be taken into consideration before attending the match.
• Toilet facilities will operate a queue system on matchday and will be lower capacities due to social distancing requirements.
• Should the ball go into the stand do not throw the ball back on to the pitch. Please return it to the ball boys.
Views : 1,300