2020-21 Season Card Terms and Conditions
2020-21 SEASON CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“the Terms”)
What these Terms cover
These are the Terms on which Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Ltd. (“the Club”) supplies its 2020-21 Season Cards (“Full Season Cards”) and 2020-21 Mid-Season Cards (“Mid-Season Cards”) (together, “Season Card(s)”). Full Season Cards cover the period from 1 June 2020 until 31 May 2021 (the “Season”). Mid-Season Cards cover the period from the date of the Club’s first home match in February 2021 until 31 May 2021 (the “Mid-Season”). Unless terminated earlier, as described below, Season Card rights will terminate at the end of the Season. The person named on the Season Card will be the "Holder" of the Season Card. Subject to these Terms, a Season Card grants the Holder (but no other person) entry to East End Park (the “Stadium”) and the right (subject to clause 8) to occupy the specified seat for matches for which Season Cards are valid (see Clause 1 below).
References in the Terms to “we”, “us”, “our” etc. apply to the Club. References to “you”, ‘your” etc. apply to the Holder. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in the Terms, this includes email.
Why you should read them
Please read the Terms carefully before you submit your order to us. The Terms tell you: who we are; how we will provide your Season Card and associated services; how you, and we, may change or end the contract; what to do if there is a problem; and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in the Terms, please contact us to discuss the matter.
Your use of the Season Card is subject to your acceptance of the following, each of which can change from time to time: i) the Ground Regulations, which are displayed at the Stadium; (ii) the Unacceptable Conduct Rules; (iii) the terms of any Supporters’ Charter or Code of Conduct adopted by, or binding on, the Club; and (iv) the rules and regulations of any football authority binding on the Club; copies of all of which are all available on request and at www.dafc.co.uk.
How to contact us
You can contact us by telephoning the Ticket Office at 01383 745909 or by writing to us: by email to email@example.com; or by post to Ticket Office, East End Park, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY12 7RB.
How we may contact you
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us at the time of your order.
How we will accept your order
Our acceptance of your order occurs when we confirm your order, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order
If we are unable to accept your order, we will tell you and we will not charge you for the Season Card. Season Cards are sold subject to a Stadium safety certificate’s being granted by the appropriate authorities.
We will create any new Season Cards (or replacement Season Cards, where a new card is required by you) by the later of: 30 days from the date we accept your order and 30 September 2020. In the case of a Season Card renewal, you will be able to use the Season Card already in your possession and it will be updated automatically. From time to time we may choose to issue a new Season Card, which we will deliver to you before disabling any existing Season Card.
Your responsibility for Season Card
The Season Card will be your responsibility from the time you collect it from us or we deliver it to the address you gave us for delivery. The Season Card is for use solely by you and no transfer, or use by any other person, of the Season Card is permitted unless we have given our written consent (see Clause 5 below).
1. Season Card services: Each Season Card is valid for entry to the Stadium for certain matches, depending on the type of Season Card purchased. A Full Season Card is valid for entry to each of our home SPFL Championship matches in season 2020-21. A Mid-Season Card is valid for entry to each of our home SPFL Championship matches taking place during the Mid-Season. Season Cards will also be valid for such other home matches as we shall determine, including any home Betfred League Cup Group matches played in season 2020-21.
2. Your right to change your mind: You may change your mind and cancel the contract at any time within 14 days from the date on which the contract is entered into (the “Cancellation Period”).
3. Your right to end the contract: After the Cancellation Period, you can still end the contract if we have not delivered the services promised or if we are unable to deliver the services due to reasons outside our control. In all other cases, you will not be able to end the contract and will be committed to the Season Card for the whole of the Season or Mid-Season, as appropriate.
4. How to end the contract (including if you have changed your mind) and refunds: To end the contract, you must either: (a) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (b) write to us at Ticket Office, East End Park, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY12 7RB. Please include: your client reference, your name and address and, where applicable, your phone number and email address. On ending the contract (including where you have changed your mind) we will deactivate the Season Card. Where you end the contract during the Cancellation Period or end the contract for another reason set out in clause 3, you may make a claim for a refund of the portion of the full price that you paid for the Season Card represented by the outstanding matches to which the Season Card granted entry. We shall make any refund due within 14 days of receipt of the refund claim, using the same payment method used to purchase the Season Card, unless we both agree otherwise in writing.
5. Restrictions on re-sale or transfer: The Season Card is for the use by you only. Re-sale or transfer of the Season Card is prohibited without our written consent. If there is a breach of this condition, we may deactivate the Season Card and retain any money paid for it to the extent needed to pay for costs and losses we suffer as a result of unauthorised transfer or re-sale.
6. Discounted and concessionary Season Card prices: Where Season Cards are offered for sale or renewal at prices which are reduced by reference to age, it is your age at 1 August 2020 that determines whether or not the discounted price is available. If it comes to our attention that a Season Card has been acquired a discounted price in circumstances where the age condition is not satisfied, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to deactivate the Season card without recompense.
7. Stadium Entry: You will not be admitted to the Stadium without your Season Card or, at our discretion, the appropriate match voucher or a valid match ticket. The Season Card is not valid for any events at the Stadium other than the football matches specified in these Terms. We may refuse your admission to the Stadium for reasonable cause.
8. Seat location: In normal circumstances, your Season Card will specify the seat allocated to you. We may however, at our absolute discretion, relocate you to an alternative seat or part of the Stadium for any match. The circumstances in which this right may be exercised include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) if we are required under the rules of a competition, or otherwise, to provide seating for use by, or for, the competition organiser and/or visiting team; (b) if the section of the Stadium in which your seat is located has been closed or made subject to social distancing measures; and (c) for safety, security, refurbishment, alteration or other operational reasons. Reasonable efforts will be made by us to provide a comparable seat. If you ask us to change the seat specified for your Season Card, a fee of £20 will be payable by you, if we accept your request.
9. Additional Rights: Purchase of a Season Card will entitle you to purchase, if available, a ticket or package of tickets offered for sale by us for any other home match at the Stadium in which the Club participates. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not apply where the Stadium is being used as a neutral venue or has been hired by a third party. At our discretion, the opportunity to purchase may be given priority over general public sales of those tickets or packages up to a publicised date in advance of that match or those matches. After that publicised date, the ticket or multiple match package may be offered by us for public sale. Purchase of a ticket or multiple match package by you) does not guarantee you the use of your specified seat. Other than with our consent, where the ticket or tickets offered for sale by us are for a package of games, you cannot choose to purchase a ticket for a smaller number of matches than that included in the package.
10. Standards of conduct: Holders of Season Cards are regarded by us as ambassadors of the Club and its supporters worldwide. Holders are required to conduct themselves in a manner befitting that status when travelling to, and attending, any Club match during the Season. Drunkenness, foul, insulting, offensive or abusive language or behaviour; racist, discriminatory or sectarian behaviour, remarks, songs, chants, banners or displays; and the promotion or endorsement of any political organisation are not permitted within the Stadium or on the Club’s property, or at any matches involving the Club. If you breach these Terms, the Ground Regulations, or the Unacceptable Conduct Rules or if you commit any criminal offence at any match involving the Club, we may take any, or all, of the following steps: (a) issue a warning; (b) refuse entry to the Stadium; (c) eject you from the Stadium; (d) confiscate and/ or deactivate the Season Card; (e) exclude you from future entry to the Stadium and/or withdraw the ability to buy additional tickets for such period as we consider appropriate; (f) terminate this contract; and (g) take separate legal action against you.
11. Season Card deactivation: We may deactivate, or require the return of, the Season Card or withdraw the option to buy additional tickets or any other benefits if you behave at, or while travelling to, any Club match in a manner which we, in our reasonable opinion, consider to have brought the Club or its supporters into disrepute. In the event of deactivation in these circumstances, we will, if there has been no other breach of these Terms, refund an amount pro rata for any home matches included within the Season Card remaining to be played that season. Refunds in other circumstances will be subject to Clause 12. The following will automatically be considered by us to be serious matters leading to possible ejection from the Stadium, deactivation of a Season Card and future exclusion from the Stadium: a breach of Clause 10; repeated minor breaches; failure to comply with warnings or instructions from Club officials, stewards or the police; committing a criminal offence; and endangering the health or safety of yourself and/or others. This list is not exhaustive and any breach of the Ground Regulations, the Unacceptable Conduct Rules or the terms of any Supporters’ Charter or Code of Conduct may lead to deactivation.
12. Season Card reactivation – returns, refunds, and your liability: Reactivation of a deactivated Season Card will be at our discretion. No refund or compensation will be paid to you if a Season Card has been deactivated due to a serious breach that has resulted in disciplinary action against us by the football authorities, or a loss to, or liability on the part of, us. In all other instances, refunds will be dependent on the losses suffered by us as a result of the behaviour leading to the deactivation.
13. Your liability: You (whether acting alone or with others) will be jointly and individually liable, and may be subject to legal action by us, for recovery of any fines, losses, penalties, liability or damages suffered or incurred by us (including disciplinary action by the football authorities) as a direct or indirect result of the conduct or behaviour of you (or any third party to whom you have provided your Season Card, with or without our consent) at any Club match at any home or away venue, whether or not included within the Season Card.
14. Match dates and times: All match dates and times are subject to change. We are not obliged to provide a refund or compensation if the dates or times of matches for which the Season Card is valid change or are unsuitable for you, or if you are unable for any reason to attend matches included within the Season Card.
15. Lost, damaged or stolen Season Cards: It is your responsibility to take care of the Season Card. We are not obliged to replace the Season Card if it is lost, misplaced, stolen or damaged. Lost or stolen Season Cards must be reported to us without delay. We may, at our discretion, following the provision of satisfactory evidence, issue a single match ticket or replacement Season Card on payment by you of a non-refundable administration and replacement fee of £5 for a replacement Season Card.
17. Under-16s: If the Holder is under 16 years old, the Holder’s parent(s) and/or guardian(s) and/or the individual making payment for the Holder’s Season Card will also be responsible for the Holder’s actions, conduct and compliance with these Terms and, where appropriate (but excluding references to the right to enter the Stadium), any references in these terms to `the Holder` shall be deemed to include the individual specified here as having responsibility for the Holder.
15. Covid-19: In light of the current pandemic, it is likely that in season 2020-21 measures imposed by government or other authorities will give rise to operational issues entirely outside our control. Holders should be aware that, in the event that we cannot provide you with access to the Stadium for any particular match, we will endeavour to provide a means to ensure that you have access to a live stream of the match provided by ParsTV.
Views : 2,429