Part time coach required for Pars Foundation
Role: Part Time – Ad hoc
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications.
Location: Dunfermline/ West Fife Area
The Pars Foundation (Reg Charity NO: SC043970) were established in May 2013 with the responsibility of running Dunfermline Athletic Football Club’s community programme.
The successful candidate will be involved in The Foundation’s ever expanding school programme, delivering football sessions to primary school children throughout Dunfermline and West Fife. There will also be opportunities to be involved in our Mini Kickers, Soccer Centre’s and Community Team programmes.
• PVG scheme disclosure.
• Working towards a level 1.3 (Coaching in the Game) on the SFA Children’s Pathway.
• Experience of working with children between the ages of 4-11 years old.
• Good leadership and organisational skills.
• Confident and vibrant personality.
• Sports first aid or equivalent qualification.
• A current driving licence and access to a car.
• Availability to take part in evening and weekend work.
If interested in this exciting post then please email your CV to Kelly Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org