Hospitality v Raith RoversTuesday, 4th Apr 2017
Hospitality for this fixture is now sold out.
Starters: Yellow split pea soup served with crusty bread
Main: Steak pie served with potatoes and a selection of vegetables
• The Club will be hosted by club legend Jim Leishman with a special guest speaker
• Two course pre match hot meal
• Hot pie, tea and coffee at half time
• Cash bar
• Complimentary car parking space*
• Pre-match interaction with a member of the Management team
• Post-match interaction with players. including presentation to Man of the Match
• DAFC Match Programme
• Upgrade to pitch side boxes available for additional cost (on first come, first served basis)
*Carpark located via Leys Park Road. This is based on one car per booking.